- Built early derivative trading platforms transforming financial markets.
- Founded company creating a global standard for license and assets delivery for games, music and movies.
- A huge Blockchain advocate, speaking at conferences on real world use of the blockchain.
Co-founder and CEO
- 25 years building companies creating AAA & casual games for PC, consoles and mobile.
- A first adopter of new models from box product, download, hardware platforms and free to play.
- Currently developing virtual worlds for virtual pilots on PC, consoles, and mobile devices.
- Over 30 years in the IT and communications industries.
- Board level experience within the IT and Telecommunications industry in both the private and public sectors.
- He has recently focussed his attentions to the next big technical innovation, the blockchain.
- Engineering graduate from Oxford University, MBA from IMD (Lausanne).
- over 15 years' experience of managing financial affairs of innovative technology company.
- experience in IPOs and acquisitions.
- Author of two business books.
- 25 years’ experience on Boards of leading European retail, online games and internet companies.
- Directs and manages development teams around the world.
- Degree in Systems Analysis (Distinction) from the University of the West of England in the UK.
Chief Architect - Blockchain
- 15 years working in security and cryptography
- First involved with payments systems building a micropayments system for Ericsson in 2002
- Spent half his career researching cryptographic algorithms
- Chief Science Officer, Blockchainsmokers
Director of Software
Andrew B Coathup
- 12 years’ experience with licensing & content security systems as a full stack developer.
- Worked in both the telecommunications and defence industries.
- Leading the build of the Virt-U proof of concept and now the Alpha platform.
- Over 20 years’ experience building technical platforms.
- Worked in many industries from banking, to retail, to content and licensing platforms.
- Has built Virt-U’s blockchain platform.
- Delivered licensing, asset management and on-boarding digital assets technologies for almost 15 years.
- For the last 9 months, focusing on supporting Blockchain development infrastructure, Alpha platform and website.
- Over 20 years’ experience in retail management and customer-facing skills.
- 10 years’ experience in digital rights management team and on-boarding digital assets.
- For last 9 months focusing on social media and communities’ management in the blockchain community.
- Been in IT industry 35 years carrying out key projects for companies in the retail, distribution and financial sectors.
- Managed global IT projects and initiatives utilising many different technologies.
- Now brings his considerable skills to the blockchain.
- Currently, a BA student at SOAS studying history of Asia and Middle East
- Since July he has been actively embracing blockchain technology.
- Recently he co-founded BitMeet - a students community exploring the impact of cryptocurrencies, blockchain and ICO on modern society..